Happi Whale Happi Whale

I approve!

This deserves to be on some high end tv station... looping 24/7

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Ha ha ha

I've seen this thing like twenty times.... it rocks.

I love the randomness and even if the graphics arn't all that great the animation is cool. Make more! U rock!

the YuYu the YuYu

Totally Awsome!

I love your flashes... I can't wait for the next one! SO HURRY AND MAKE IT! U ROCK!

Super Puzzle Platformer Super Puzzle Platformer

Best Game I've Ever Played...

All the while I was asking myself, what makes this game so good? I didn't come to a solid conclusion. Graphics, music, the physics... they're all very original! You sir, have made something very fun to play. good job.

Garden Gnome Carnage Garden Gnome Carnage

What the heck?

This is the coolest game I've ever played :D!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Greatest flash game in the history of flash games.

The art is stylized and diverse, the sound FX and music go very well, and the game play is perfectly coma inducing.

- Clayfacer Remix [DEMO] - Clayfacer Remix [DEMO]

just look at what you're capable of! It's so good, the range of dynamics is mind blowing. I think this is going to turn out really good in the end so power to ya!

{Medicinal} (House WIP) {Medicinal} (House WIP)

nice build

The bass sounds a little too filtered and EQ'd, but really good stuff otherwise. Can't wait to give the finished product a listen

DJ-Hectic responds:

Good point, thanks for noticing that. Glad you enjoyed it, and I'll be sure to keep working on this!

VGA Dreamcoat (8-bit) VGA Dreamcoat (8-bit)

This is pretty great

It's an interesting composition and nice sounds that compliment it to the degree of being a great listen. Good Jorb!

midimachine responds: