- Clayfacer Remix [DEMO] - Clayfacer Remix [DEMO]

just look at what you're capable of! It's so good, the range of dynamics is mind blowing. I think this is going to turn out really good in the end so power to ya!

{Medicinal} (House WIP) {Medicinal} (House WIP)

nice build

The bass sounds a little too filtered and EQ'd, but really good stuff otherwise. Can't wait to give the finished product a listen

DJ-Hectic responds:

Good point, thanks for noticing that. Glad you enjoyed it, and I'll be sure to keep working on this!

VGA Dreamcoat (8-bit) VGA Dreamcoat (8-bit)

This is pretty great

It's an interesting composition and nice sounds that compliment it to the degree of being a great listen. Good Jorb!

midimachine responds:

cheers coach z

Pixelated World Pixelated World

I thought this was awesome

you kept it interesting throughout and man, those melodies are great. DOO DOO DOO DOOOOOOOOOO...
The beat goes really well and I like all the sounds you used. They're all retro electric sounding which is good :D

Step responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I invented the melody on my piano, and had it in my mind for a while. I couldn't keep it in my mind for that long and had to write it down, and it turned into this song :3.

So yeah I'm happy you like the sounds, the beat and the melodies. Thanks again!

[SD] The 3:00am Song [SD] The 3:00am Song

If only it were true

Every night I would set my alarm for 2:45 and get myself a cup of coffee to wait in anticipation for 3:00 am and the lovely melodies it brings.

Zippe- Dance Crazy Zippe- Dance Crazy

YEAH!

Super fun, and dancey like the title says. Good job on the original melody!

Rig - Demo Reel 2011 Rig - Demo Reel 2011

I don't like demo reels

but this didn't feel choppy and unprofessional like most demo reels. Props to you. I'm excited to hear most of this stuff at a later date?

Rig responds:

I've updated the author comments with a description of each song in the reel - check that for more info. :D

Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord

I don't know how you got weekly top 5

Oh no wait I do... they choose crap songs for top five. :s. You song sounds alright, but the only really good sounding part is the choir which you didn't even make. You just spliced it, and poorly at that, throughout a minimalistic beat. Sorry but I just don't see how this song is original or interesting at all. Open The Eyes Of My Heart is a great song... and it's the only reason you're getting a 6. The rest is boring and even got on my nerves a little.

Mans0n responds:

yo go vent somewhere else dude. if your going to leave a review at least post something helpful .

also sounds like some one is mad because they didn't make the weekly 5 haha

-Naive Again- -Naive Again-

this makes everyone look bad

I would stab someone in the face to get this in the top five of the week... oh... looks like I don't have to.

Gauntlet - Song A (Theme) Gauntlet - Song A (Theme)

Very nice

This sounds legit, what did you use for making this? It's so... spot on.